- 1/2cupsour cream
- 1/2teaspoonbaking soda
- 1/2teaspoonbaking powder
- Cream together sugar and margarine.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine sour cream, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Add sour cream mixture to creamed mixture.
- Add flour gradually until it forms a nice dough.
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Using only a small portion at a time, roll 1/4 inch thick and cut out with cookie cutters.
- Bake at 325 for 5-10 minutes, do not let them get brown.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »