- 2/3cupcorn syrup
- 1/3cupbrown sugar
- 1/2cupsmooth peanut butter
- 1/2teaspoonvanilla extract
- 5cupsRice Krispies
- Melt margarine over medium heat.
- Stir in corn syrup and brown sugar.
- Heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Turn heat up a bit and bring to a boil, stirring.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Dip marshmallows in peanut butter mixture, then roll in rice krispies.
- Cool on waxed paper.
- I put marshmallows on a wooden skewer to dip them.
- I use a spoon to help cover the marshmallow with the hot mixture.
- I then bury the marshmallow in the rice krispies, still on the skewer, and carefully use my hand to help the rice krispies adhere.
- Be careful, the peanut butter mixture is hot.
- A butter knife is helpful to carefully pry the thingie off the skewer.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »