- 2 1/2teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1/4cupwarm water
- 1/4cupoil(for frying)
- Mix togethe flour,salt,baking powder,add warm water and shortening-put on floured surface and knead a few times (add more flour if needed)-let stand for 30mins,.
- can pinch off pieces and roll out or roll out all dough and cut-you want it about 1/4″ thick and 5″diameter.
- fry till golden brown on both sides.
- drain on paper towel.
- great served with refied beans,cheese,lettuce,tomatoe,sal.
- for an indian tostada.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »