- 4beef steaks
- 1tablespoon packedbrown sugar
- 1teaspoonseasoning salt
- 1/2teaspoonblack pepper
- 1/2teaspoonmsg(sold under the label as Accent)
- Place your favorite cut of steak in a shallow pan.
- Pour beer over steak and refrigerate 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, combine brown sugar, seasoned salt, pepper and MSG, making a dry rub.
- Remove steaks from beer.
- Dry rub steaks all over; refrigerate 1/2 hour longer.
- Pre-heat grill or skillet to medium high.
- Spray cooking surface with non-stick spray.
- Cook until done to your likeness.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »