- 1lbfresh green beans, trimmed and cut into bite size pieces
- 1lb freshyellow beans, trimmed and cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4cup choppedred onions
- 1 1/2cupscherry tomatoes, washed and cut in half
- 1 (250 ml)bottle kraft goldenItalian salad dressing
- Cook beans in pot of boiling water for approximately 5- 10 minutes, or until crisp tender.
- Drain and place in large bowl.
- Add cherry tomatoes and chopped onion.
- Pour bottled Italian dressing over all, stir to mix.
- Place bowl in fridge for at least two hours or overnight before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »