- 2cupschocolate wafer crumbs
- 5tablespoons meltedbutter
- 3 (8 ounce)packagescream cheese, at room temperature
- 1cupgranulated sugar
- 2ouncessemisweet chocolate, melted(2 squares)
- 6ouncessemisweet chocolate, melted(6 squres)
- 1/2cupsour cream
- To prepare crust: In a medium bowl, mix together chocolate crumbs and melted butter until well blended.
- Press into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- To prepare filling: In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and eggs at medium speed until smooth and fluffy.
- Spoon half of cream cheese mixture into crust.
- Stir chocolate into remaining cream cheese mixture until well blended.
- Spoon over batter in crust.
- Run a butter knife (careful not to touch crust) in a”S” curve through batter ONCE.
- Bake cheesecake for 50 minutes.
- Transfer pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- After cooled, transfer cheesecake to serving plate, cover with plastic wrap and chill for at at least 2hours.
- Uncover cheesecake; carefully remove the side of pan.
- To prepare frosting, in a small bowl, mix chocolate and sour cream.
- Spread over cheesecake.
- Chill briefly until frosting is set.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »