- 6ouncesmilk chocolateor semi-sweet chocolate chips(or chocolate bark or melting disks)
- 6ounceswhite chocolate chips(or white bark or melting disks)
- 1cupsalted cashews(pieces, halves or whole)
- Microwave chocolates in separate bowls for 1 minute or until almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time. Stir until completely melted. Stir 1/2 cup of the cashews into each bowl.
- Note: Microwaves are so different, so be careful when melting chocolates!
- Alternately spoon melted chocolates onto wax-paper lined cookie sheet. Swirl chocolates together with knife to create marble swirls.
- Cool in refrigerator for 1 hour or until firm. Break into pieces.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »