- 1cupwater, plus
- 1tablespoonbutteror margarine
- 1teaspoonmaple flavoring
- 2 1/4cupsbread flour
- 3/4cupwhole wheat flour
- 1/3cup coarsely choppedwalnuts, toasted
- 1/3cup chopped pittedprunes
- 3tablespoonsnonfat dry milk powder
- 2teaspoonsbread machine yeast
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer, adding walnuts and prunes with flours.
- Select Basic/White cycle.
- Use Medium or Light crust color.
- Delay cycle can be used.
- Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »