- 1/4cupsugar, brown
- 2/3cupsugar, brown
- 1cupmaple syrup
- 2eggs, large,beaten
- 2/3cuppecan halves
- Base: Preheat oven to 350 degrees to cook cookie base.
- Rub the flour, sugar and butter together in bowl, mix well and press firmly into 8 x 10″ pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Topping: Combine sugar and syrup in pot.
- Simmer on stove for 5 minutes.
- Cool and pour over the beaten eggs.
- Stirring well add the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over the partially baked dough and bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and continue to bake for 20 minutes longer.
- Cool and cut into squares– enjoy– enjoy– enjoy.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »