- 12chicken drumsticks
- cloves, to taste
- 1tablespoonworcestershire sauce
- 1/2cupmaple syrup
- 1 1/2cupsketchup
- 4garlic cloves, minced
- 1tablespoonlemon juice
- Season chicken with salt & pepper to taste.
- Roll each piece of chicken in bacon, fastened with a toothpick.
- Insert cloves & place in roasting pan.
- Mix together Worcestershire sauce, maple syrup, ketchup, garlic, thyme and lemon juice.
- Brush each wrapped chicken piece with sauce.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 45-60 minutes, basting occasionally.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »