- 1 1/2lbsground chuck
- 1/2lbground pork
- 2cups dicedonions
- 1/4cupsour cream
- 2tablespoonssoy sauce
- 2tablespoonsbarbecue sauce
- 1teaspoondried thyme
- 1teaspoondry mustard
- 1/2cup mincedItalian parsley
- 2cupssoft white bread cubes
- In large bowl mix together: meats, onions, herbs and spices and soy sauce.
- in another bowl, whisk eggs and sourcream; mix in meat mixture.
- Mix in bread cubes.
- Place into 10 x 13 inch dish and gently form into long loaf 4 1/2 to 5 inches wide.
- stir together BBQ sauce and ketchup; Slather on top of loaf.
- Lay bacon across top width-wise.
- Bake about 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with mushroom gravy if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »