- 2-4tablespoonsall-purpose flour(I recommend the larger amount)
- 1 1/2tablespoonsgranulated sugar
- 1/2teaspoonbaking soda
- 2largeeggs, well beaten
- 1cupsour cream
- Combie dry ingredients, then mix in eggs, beating until smooth.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Pour 1/4-1/3 cup ladlefuls of batter on a well greased hot griddle (medium heat) until many small bubbles appear on the surface, flip over and brown the other side.
- Repeat until all battter has been used.
- Serve hot with butter and syrup or powdered sugar, if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »