- 1lbhamburger meat
- 1 (5 ounce)canmushroom stems and pieces
- 1/2lb regularspaghetti noodles
- 1/2teaspoonitalian seasoning
- 1teaspoongarlic powder, to taste
- 1cup shreddedmild cheddar cheese, to taste
- 1tablespoonvegetable oilor olive oil
- 1/2tablespoonbutteror margarine
- salt and pepper
- Begin boiling noodles in water with 1tbsp cooking oil and 1tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Brown all hamburger meat in skillet over medium-high heat.
- When noodles are almost done, begin to saute mushrooms in skillet with butter, garlic, salt,& pepper to taste.
- When hamburger meat, noodles, and mushrooms are fully cooked, mix together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese to taste.
- When cheese is melted, serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »