- 1 (8 ounce)packageshell macaroni
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce)canlump crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/2cup choppedcelery
- 1smallonion, chopped
- 2hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 3slicesbacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1-2tablespoonsweet pickle relish
- 1 1/2teaspoonslemon juice
- 1/2teaspoonsalt(or to taste)
- 1/2teaspoondried parsley flakes
- 1/4teaspoonpepper(or to taste)
- Prepare macaroni according to the package directions; drain and let cool.
- Add cooled macaroni and remaining ingredients to a large mixing bowl; stir gently to combine.
- Cover and chill several hours; adjust seasoning to taste.
- Sprinkle with paprika right before serving, if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »