- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 1 1/2cupsall-purpose flour
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- 1/3cup packedbrown sugar
- 1/3cupgranulated sugar
- 1/4cupraspberry jam
- 1cupwhite chocolate chipsor choppedwhite chocolate
- 1cup choppedmacadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350*F (175*C).
- In small bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Set aside In mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Add the vanilla and raspberry jam, mixing well.
- Stir in the flour until just mixed.
- Stir in nuts and chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets, about 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Do not over bake.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »