- 1tablespoonground cinnamon
- 3tablespoonsbutter, chilled,cut into sm pieces
- 1/3cupbutter, softened
- 2 1/2cupsflour
- 5teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1cup2% low-fat milk
- 1 1/2cupsfresh blueberriesor frozen blueberries
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine first 3 ingredients-then cut in the 3T butter with a pastry blender or knives COVER and CHILL for 30 minutes.
- Put 1 c sugar and 1/3 c butter in bowl and beat w.
- mixer at HIGH speed til blended; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add flour mix and milk to butter mix, alternating; start and end with the flour mix.
- Fold in berries and chilled butter mix.
- Spoon into 18 sprayed muffin cups (i used 12 regular and 12 mini muffin cups).
- Bake@ 400 for 18 min or til they spring back when touched in the center (a little less time for minis).
- Cool on wire rack in pans 5 min, then turn out onto wire rack to cool.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »