- 1teaspooninstant coffee
- 1cupboiling water
- 2 1/2cupsflour
- 3 1/2teaspoonsbaking powder
- 2cupsbrown sugar
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour a 9×13 inch cake pan.
- Mix cocoa and instant coffee in a small bowl.
- Add boiling water gradually, stir continuously until blended.
- Set aside to cool.
- Sieve flour with baking powder.
- Cream eggs and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add apple sauce and vanilla and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Add cooled cocoa mixture and stir well.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30-40 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »