- 1 (1 1/2 lb)eggplants, unpeeled,cubed
- 1/2lbzucchini, unpeeled,cubed
- 1mediumonion, cut in wedges
- 1lbfresh tomatoes, peeled and cut in wedges
- 1/2teaspoonsalt-free Italian herb seasoning, to taste
- 1/4teaspooninstant minced garlicor garlic powder
- 1tablespoonextra virgin olive oil
- 2teaspoons gratedparmesan cheese
- Combine eggplant through garlic in an ovenproof casserole.
- Drizzle oil over top& toss vegetables lightly to coat.
- Sprinkle sugar and parmesan over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375°F about 1¼ hours until vegetables are tender.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »