- 6cupssodium-free chicken stock
- 1 1/2teaspoonsdry sherry
- 3tablespoons finely mincedonions
- 1teaspoonfresh thyme or1/2 teaspoondried thyme
- 1/16teaspoondried rosemary
- 1/4teaspooncelery seeds
- 1/2cup uncookedrice
- 1cup choppedcooked chicken
- 1 1/2tablespoons choppedfresh parsley
- Combine stock through pepper in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add rice, cover, lower heat and simmer over low heat 20 minutes.
- Add chicken and continue to cook until chicken is hot and rice is tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve at once.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »