- 4 (175 g)sea bream fillets(use any white fish you prefer)
- 100g plainrice crackers
- 1/2cupflour, for dusting
- 1egg, lightly beaten
- 1kg oldpotatoes
- 1tablespoon moroccanmixed spice(use any combo of dried herbs and spices that you like)
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 200°C Remove any skin or bones from fish.
- Crush the rice crackers to a rustic crumb.
- Dust fish with flour, dip in egg, and coat with cracker crumbs.
- Spray both sides with olive oil spray.
- Place on baking tray and bake for about 10 minutes, until cooked through and golden.
- For the chips:.
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- Cut into chip shapes about 1.
- 5cm thick.
- Spray with the olive oil spray.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning and toss slightly.
- Bake on a baking tray for about 15- 25 minutes until they are browned and crisp.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »