- 1 1/2cupsquick-cooking oats
- 3/4cupapple juice
- 2largeapples, peeled, cored, thin sliced
- 1teaspoonlemon juice
- 1/3cupwater, cold
- 1 (1/4 ounce)packetgelatin, unflavored
- 2cupsnonfat yogurt
- 1/2teaspoonAmaretto(or almond extract)
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Prepare a pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine oats and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- Toss with 1/4 cup apple juice.
- Press onto bottom and up the sides of pie plate.
- Bake 5 minutes or until set.
- In a mixing bowl, toss apple slices with lemon juice; arrange on cooled crust in pan and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine water and remaining 1/2 cup apple juice.
- Sprinkle gelatin over water mixture; let stand 3 minutes to soften.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin is completely dissolved; remove from heat.
- Add yogurt, honey, remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and Amaretto; blend well.
- Pour over apples in crust.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »