- 2/3cup sllicedpimento stuffed olives
- 7scallions, sliced
- 2cupsspinach, washed three times and chopped
- 1stalkcelery, diced
- 1tomato, diced
- 1/2cupparsley, chopped
- 1/4cupolive oil
- 2clovesgarlic, crushed
- 1tablespoonred wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Using a food processor shred cauliflower using shredding disk.
- Put cauliflower and 2-3 tablespoons water in a micro-wave safe dish or bowl, cover dish with plastic wrap or other cover and microwave it on high for 5 minutes. Uncover and let cool. Drain. Set aside.
- While the cauliflower is cooking combine other vegetables (olives-parsley) in a large salad bowl. Toss.
- Add the cauliflower and toss.
- In a small jar combine oil, garlic, vinegar, mayonnaise, and salt and pepper. Whsk or shake jar.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »