- 1 (12 ounce)packageJimmy Dean sausage
- 1/2cuponions, minced
- 1garlic clove, minced
- 1tablespoonitalian seasoning
- 1-2cupfresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce)canpumpkin
- 4cupschicken broth
- 1/2cupheavy cream
- Brown sausage, drain, then add the onion, garlic, Italian seasoning and mushrooms and sauté until done.
- Add pumpkin to this mixture and mix well.
- Then stir in the broth and mix well.
- Simmer 20-30 minutes.
- Stir in the heavy cream and water and simmer on low another 10-15 minute Taste and add salt& pepper as needed.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »