- 1 1/2cupsbutteror margarine
- 1 1/4cupsgranulated sugar
- 1 1/4cupsbrown sugar, firmly packed
- 2teaspoonsbaking soda
- 4cupsNestle semi-sweet and white chocolate swirled chocolate morsels, divided(You can also use semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in 2 cups of Swirled Chocolate Chips.
- Drop dough by rounded measuring tablespoons, about 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Place the several of the reserved swirled chocolate chips on top of each cookie.
- Bake 9-12 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool slightly.
- Remove from cookie sheet.Cool on wire rack.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »