- 10ounceslinguine, cooked to al dente
- 2medium boiledpotatoes, peeled
- 3ouncesstring beans or French beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3ounces freshricotta cheese
- 1bottlepesto sauce
- Using a fork or potato rice, mash potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- Add Pesto Sauce and mix well.
- Stir in the ricotta cheese and boiled green beans.
- Toss in the cooked linguini and mix till all the pasta is coated with the pesto mixture.
- Serve with some chopped parsley and toasted pine nuts.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »