- 2tablespoonsvegetable oil
- 1mediumwhite onion, chopped
- 100gfrozen peas or green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 300gground porkor pork fillets
- 2teaspoonspaprika(smoked is nice)
- 2teaspoonsground cumin
- 250mlchicken stockor chicken broth
- 1tablespoonGreek yogurt
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan.
- Add the chopped onion.
- If you are using fresh beans add them now.
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pork and stir fry for 3-4 minutes until it starts to brown.
- Add the spices and mix in with the other ingredients in the frying pan for about 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken stock and the frozen peas or frozen beans, if you are using them.
- Let simmer for 3-4 minutes until the liquid is reduced by about half.
- Take off the heat and stir in the yogurt.
- Season to taste and serve with rice, pasta or potatoes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »