- 1/2cupbutter, softened
- 3/4cupbrown sugar
- 1/2cupfat free sour cream
- 1/2cupmaple syrup
- 1teaspoonmaple extractor vanilla extract
- 1teaspoonbaking powder
- 1 (12 ounce)bagchocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F, line 1 or two cookie sheets with none stick foil, or lightly greaced foil.
- In a medium bowl, vigorously stir together the butter, sugar, and sour cream.
- Add the maple syrup and extract.
- Gently fold in the flour, salt, baking powder, and chips (do not over mix!).
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the dough onto the cookie sheet (s) and press them down to about 1/4 inch thinkness.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes of until golden.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »