- 12ouncesbeef round steak, 3/4 inch thick,trimmed and cut into 4 pieces.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1teaspoonbeef bouillon granules
- 6ouncesevaporated skim milk
- Mix together 2 tablespoons flour and pepper.
- Pound into meat with a meat cleaver.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat to medium and brown beef on both sides.
- Drain off fat if needed.
- Add water and boullion to skillet and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered 1 1/4 hours until meat is tender.
- Remove meat and keep warm.
- In a bowl, gradually add skim milk to the flour and whisk until smooth.
- Stir into the pan juices.
- Cook until thickened and bubbly, and cook an additional minute.
- Serve over meat.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »