- 2/3cupchocolate graham cracker crumbs(about 5 cookie sheets)
- cooking spray
- 2cupslow fat cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce)packagereduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3/4cup packedbrown sugar
- 1/2cupgranulated sugar
- 1/2cuplow-fat sour cream
- 2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 2largeegg whites
- 1/4cupfat-free caramel topping, divided
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce)Snickers candy bars, chopped and divided
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- To prepare crust, press crumbs into bottom and halfway up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- To prepare filling, place cheese in a food processor; process 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Lightly spoon flour into a a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
- Add flour, brown sugar, and next 5 ingredients to cheese mixture; process just until smooth.
- Pour half of cheese mixture into prepared pan.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons syrup; sprinkle with half of chopped candy bar.
- Pour remaining cheese mixture into pan; drizzle with 2 tablespoons syrup.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped candy bar; bake 10 minutes or until almost set.
- Turn oven off, and let cheesecake stand in closed oven for 1 hour.
- Remove cheesecake from oven; cool to room temperature.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »