- 1cupbutter, softened
- 1cupbrown sugar
- 2 1/2cupsflour
- 2teaspoonsanise seed
- 1teaspoonbaking soda
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Beat in egg.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Divide dough into 10 portions; shape each into a 12 inch log.
- Place 3 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Flatten with a fork to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes; cut diagonally into 1 inch slices.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »