- 2 (12 ounce)pork tenderloins
- 3tablespoonsdried oregano, crushed
- 1/2teaspoonground black pepper
- 1cupolive oil
- 1/2cuplemon juice
- 1/2cupsoy sauce
- Trim away any fat from the meat.
- In a small bowl, combine oregano, salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over both sides of meat; rub in with your fingers.
- Place the meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- For marinade: In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice and soy sauce.
- Pour over meat; seal bag.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
- Drain meat, and discard the leftover marinade.
- For a charcoal grill: Arrange hot coals around a drip pan.
- Place meat on grill rack over drip pan.
- Cover and grill for 30- 35 minutes or till a meat thermometer reads 155 degrees.
- For a gas grill: Place the meat on a rack in a roasting pan, place on grill rack and grill at medium-high, as directed.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »