- olive oil
- 8largefresh sage leaves
- 4veal scallopini, well trimmed of any fat and sinew & flattened
- plain flour
- freshly groundsalt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1/2cupdry white wine
- 1lemon, juice of
- Heat oil& butter in a large non stick pan until it is foaming.
- Add the sage leaves and lightly floured scaloppine.
- Season and briefly cook on each side.
- Add wine and reduce quite heavily.
- Remove the veal and set aside.
- Add lemon juice and cream to the pan.
- Mix well and cook until reduced to a sauce consistency.
- Taste to see if you need any more seasoning, then return veal to the pan and gently heat.
- Great served with some green beans or asparagus.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »