- 2mediumyellow squash, thinly sliced
- 2mediumzucchini, thinly sliced
- 1mediumonion, thinly sliced
- 1/2largegreen bell pepper, sliced in strips
- 1cupfresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1largetomato, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2tablespoons gratedparmesan cheese
- Lightly grease an 8 inch square baking pan (or spray with Pam).
- Layer the vegetables in the order listed, sprinkling each layer with salt and pepper as desired.
- Dot the top with butter, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 35 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »