- 1 (16 ounce)canrefried beans
- 2-4cups shreddedcheddar cheeseor mozzarella cheese
- 1 (16 ounce)jarsalsa
- 1cupsour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce)packagetaco seasoning mix
- 2mediumtomatoes, diced
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce)canblack olives, diced
- 1bunchscallions, diced (optional)
- Mix sour cream, mayo and seasoning together; set aside.
- Mix vegetables together; set aside.
- Warm beans (fat-free can be used), spread in an approximately 11×7-inch serving/baking dish.
- Layer half the cheese on top.
- Follow with a layer of salsa, a layer of sour cream mixture and a layer of vegetable.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Serve with corn chips (scoops size) or tortilla chips.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »