- 12ounceslasagna noodles(uncooked if time limited or follow cooking directions on package)
- 1lbhot sausageor sweet sausage, sliced(I mix both)
- 1largeonion, sliced
- 1largebell pepper, sliced
- 2garlic cloves, minced
- 2quarts of your favoritered pasta sauce
- 2cupsricotta cheese
- 4cups gratedmozzarella cheese, divided(3 cups & 1 cup)
- 1/4cupfresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2cup gratedparmesan cheese, divided in half
- Cook sausage, onion, peppers, and garlic in a pan over medium heat till it is no longer pink and veggies are tender.
- Drain fat.
- Add sauce to sausage mixture.
- Mix ricotta cheese, 3 cups mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, eggs and parsley.
- Spread 1 cup of sauce on bottom of a 13x9x3 pan.
- Top with 4 noodles.
- Spread 1/3 of cheese mixture on noodles follow with 1/3 sausage mixture repeat 2 more times.
- Mix remaining 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle the cheese mixture on top.
- Place foil on a cookie sheet and place lasagna on foil loosely cover with additional foil and bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Uncover and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Remove and let set for 15 minutes before slicing.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »