- 1teaspoonolive oil
- 100gbulgur wheat
- 400gground lamb
- 2clovesgarlic, crushed
- 2tablespoonsmint, roughly chopped
- 3tablespoonscoriander, roughly chopped
- 1teaspoonsalt, to taste
- 1teaspoonfresh ground black pepper, to taste
Yoghurt and Cucumber Dressing
- 1/3cucumber, coarsly grated
- 1/2-1tablespoonmint, finely chopped
- 200gplain yogurt
- 1teaspoonfresh ground black pepper
- For the Lamb Patties put the bulgar wheat in a bowl and cover with hot water.
- Set aside and allow to swell.
- Mix the lamb mince and crushed garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chopped mint, corriander and the harrisa paste.
- Squeeze the water from the wheat and add to the meat, mix well.
- Form the mix into little patties, roughly the size of a flat golfball.
- Cover with clingfilm and chill for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry until cooked through and golden, 5-10 minutes.
- For the dressing put the grated cucumber in a colander and sprinkle with salt, leave for 30 minutes.
- Squeeze the cucumber dry and mix with yoghurt and mint.
- Season with black pepper to taste.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »