- 2lamb chops
- 1clovegarlic, sliced
- 1/2teaspoondried rosemary
- 1/4cupmint jelly
- 1tablespooncoarse grain mustard
- 1tablespoonbalsamic vinegar
- 250g frozenbroad beans, defrosted and shelled(fava beans)
- 1/2cupfrozen peas
- 1/4cupchicken stock
- Prepare the lamb chops by cutting slits in them and inserting the slivers of garlic and rosemary.
- Melt the mint jelly, mustard and vinegar over a medium heat to combine.
- Keep warm.
- Combine the beans, peas, and stock in a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes.
- Mash in a rustic mash.
- Season the lamb chops with salt and pepper.
- Brush with the mint glaze and grill the lamb chops for about 5 minutes.
- Turn over, brush other side with remaining glaze and cook for 5 minutes again.
- Serve with mashed potato.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »