- 1/2cupunsalted butter
- 2 (8 ounce)bottlesclam juice
- 2cupschicken broth
- 1 (17 ounce)cancorn(drained)
- 1/2teaspoonblack pepper
- 1/4teaspooncayenne pepper
- 2cupswhipping cream(1 pint)
- 18ounces fancycrabmeat(3 cans)
- 1/4cupgreen onions(chopped)
- Melt butter in soup pan on medium.
- Saute onion and garlic about 5 minutes.
- Add flour and stir until blended about 3-4 minutes, stirring all the while.
- Stir in clam juice and chicken broth, bring to boil, add corn, thyme, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper-reduce heat and let simmer 25 minutes-cook uncovered.
- Stir in cream-cook 10 minutes- add crab and green onions-cook for 5 more minutes and serve hot.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »