- 2dozen krispy kremedoughnuts
- 1 (14 ounce)cansweetened condensed milk(not evaporated)
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce)cansfruit cocktail(undrained)
- 2eggs, beaten
- 1 (9 ounce)boxraisins
- 2teaspoonsground cinnamon
Butter Rum Sauce
- 1 (1 lb)boxconfectioners’ sugar
- rum, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cube donuts into a large bowl.
- Pour other ingredients on top of donuts and let soak for a few minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together until donuts have soaked up the liquid as much as possible.
- Bake for about 1 hour until center has jelled.
- Top with Butter Rum Sauce.
- For butter rum sauce:.
- Melt butter and slowly stir in confectioners’ sugar.
- Add rum and heat until bubbly.
- Pour over each serving of Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »