- 9 krispy kremeglazed doughnuts, day old
- 2egg yolks
- 1/2cupsugar, plus
- 3cupswhole milk
- Butter a 2-quart baking dish and set aside.
- Cut doughnuts into 1/2-inch cubes and spread evenly in baking dish.
- In a bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients and pour over doughnuts.
- Let rest 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make a water bath for the pudding by placing the baking dish in a shallow, ovenproof pan.
- Fill pan with warm water.
- Place in oven and bake for 70 to 75 minutes; center should be firm.
- Serve warm or cold.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »