- 1/2cupunsalted butter
- 3cups whitemini marshmallows
- 1 (5 ounce) caramellochocolate candy bars(for those in the UK substitute with a ‘Dairy Milk with Caramel’ 150g bar)
- 5cupsSpecial K cereal
- Melt the butter, marshmallows and Caramello bar together in a heavy large saucepan, medium heat, and boil for a couple of minutes, stirring all the time until smooth and melted (may have to beat with wooden spoon).
- Remove from heat and fold in the Special K cereal until coated.
- Spread into a 9 x 13 inch buttered tin, leave to cool and set.
- Cut into squares.
- Hide in kitchen, or send kids to their rooms, scrape out saucepan of ooey-gooey chocolate and enjoy!
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »