- 7-10hard-boiled eggs, peeled, and coarsley chopped or sliced with an egg slicer
- 2green onions, chopped small, to taste
- 1-2teaspoonseasoning salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1-1 1/2cup slicedpimento stuffed olives, drained and hand squeezed to remove all moisture
- 1/2teaspooncayenne pepper, to taste
- 1/4cupmayonnaise, to taste(Hellman’s mayonnaise is best, do not use salad dressing)
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients with a spoon, adding more spices and mayo to suit taste.
- Store, covered in the fridge for 2 or more hours to blend the flavors.
- Spoon on sliced bread for sandwiches.
- Note: 1/4- 1/2 tsp dry mustard powder may be added if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »