- 2lbskielbasa, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (24 ounce)jarsauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 2granny smith apples, peeled,cored and cut into rings
- 1smallonion, cut into rings
- 2lbsred potatoes, quartered
- 1 1/2cupschicken broth
- 1/2teaspooncaraway seeds (optional)
- 1/2cup shreddedswiss cheese
- Place potatoes on bottom of slow cooker, top with half of your kielbasa.
- Top that with sauerkraut and then the rest of the kielbasa.
- Cover with apples and onions.
- Pour chicken broth over the top.
- Sprinkle with caraway seeds.
- Cook in crock-pot for 4 hours on high/7 or 8 on low.
- Top each serving with Swiss cheese.
- Serve with some nice hard rolls.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »