- 2slicesbacon, diced
- 1/2cupwhite vinegar
- 1/4-1/2teaspooncelery seeds
- 2 1/2cups cooked dicedpotatoes, lightly salted
- In a large frying pan cook diced bacon until very crisp.
- Remove bacon and discard fat.
- In a bowl beat together water, vinegar, and egg (be sure the egg is completely beaten into the water and vinegar to avoid scrambling).
- Bring to a boil in the some frying pan used to cook the bacon and cook until slightly thick (be sure to scrape the bacon essence into the dressing).
- Remove from the hear and stir in the sugar and celery seed.
- Pour over cooked, drained potatoes and add salt and pepper to taste.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »