- 750g dicedboneless lamb
- 2large choppedonions
- 3 crushedgarlic cloves
- 5cmfresh ginger, grated
- 2teaspoonsground cumin
- 2teaspoonsground coriander
- 1/4teaspoonground cardamom
- 1/4teaspoonground cloves
- 3bay leaves
- 1 1/2cupschicken stock
- 2bunches of washed and chopped englishspinach
- Heat the oil in a pan and over medium heat brown the lamb in batches.
- Add the onions, garlic and ginger and cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes.
- Add the spices (not bay leaves) and cook, stirring, for 1- 2 minutes until spices are fragrant.
- Return the lamb and any juices to the pan.
- Add the stock and bay leaves.
- Bring to the boil and then reduce heat, stir well, cover and simmer for 35 minutes.
- Add the cream, stir, cover and cook a further 20 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook until the spinach has softened.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »