- 1kgboneless pork(leg pc. or low fat pcs like I do)
- 1/2cupvinegar(give or take a little, use as much as reqd to grind the spices to a smooth paste)
- 1garlic clove(pod)
- 5dried red chilies
- 4black peppercorns
- 1/2teaspooncumin seeds
- 4fenugreek seeds
- 1bay leaf
- Grind the spices from the garlic to the fenugreek seeds in the vinegar and salt.
- Wash pork and poke with a fork Marinate the pork in ground spice paste for 2 hours at least or overnight.
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle or cook till done.
- Drain fat if any.
- Slice the pork or cut into chunks and set aside.
- Slice the onion and saute in the oil till golden brown.
- Add the bay leaf and then the pork.
- Heat through.
- This makes lovely sandwiches too.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »