- 1 (16 3/4 ounce)package Pillsbury Moist Supremedark chocolate cake mix(*see note)
- 1 1/4cupswater
- 3 (3 1/2 ounce)packagesinstant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 1/2cupsmilk
- 1 (12 ounce)containerCool Whip
- 3Heath candy bars(crushed, **see note)
- Mix packaged cake mix with the 3 eggs, 1 1/4 cups water and 1/3 cup oil.
- Prepare pudding using the 4 1/2 cups milk.
- When cake is cool, cut into bitesize chunks and place 1/2 in a glass stemmed bowl, preferably with straight sides.
- Sprinle top with 1/2 of the Kahlua Top with 1/2 of the chocolate pudding.
- Top with 1/2 of the crushed Heath Bars.
- Spread 1/2 of the Cool Whip over this.
- Repeat all layers.
- Top with crushed Heath Bars.
- (**see note).
- NOTE:* Any cake mix can be used.
- Adjust ingredients per your cake mix directions.
- Also any store bought (unfrosted) chocolate cake would work just as well.
- **Heath Bars now come already crushed in 6 oz packages.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »