- 4-6cupsspinach, washed,stems removed and roughly chopped
- 2peaches, sliced or cut into smaller chunks
- 1smallred onion
- 1/2cup toastedpine nuts
- 2tablespoonsgrainy mustard
- 1/4cupbalsamic vinegar
- 6tablespoonsextra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2teaspoons mincedgarlic
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- Make the vinagrette: Using a whisk, combine mustard, vinegar, oilve oil, garlic and sugar in a small bowl, and set aside.
- Either in a large serving bowl or in 4 individual serving bowls, arrange spinach, onion, peaches and pine nuts.
- Drizzle with vinagrette just before serving and sprinkle with cracked black pepper.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »