- 5cups babyromaine leavesor mesclun
- 1/2cupred seedless grapes, halved
- 3 1/2ounces qualitygorgonzola, crumbled
- 1/2cupcandied walnuts or candied pecans, halves(may purchase or make Candied Walnuts)
- 1/3cupfresh orange juice
- 2tablespoonslemon juice
- 2tablespoonsextra virgin olive oil
- 1tablespoon agedbalsamic vinegar
- 1tablespoonfresh basil, minced
- 1tablespoonbrown sugar
- 1clovegarlic, minced
- 1teaspoonDijon mustard
- 1/4teaspoonkosher salt
- 1/8teaspoonfresh ground black pepper
- Place baby romaine leaves in a salad bowl and top with sliced grapes, candied nuts and crumbled gorgonzola (if making your own candied nuts do this step first so they have a moment to cool).
- Whisk together orange juice, lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, basil, dijon mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Serve dressing with salad.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »