- 1/2cupbutter, softened
- 2teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 3cupsblueberries, coated with
- sugar, for topping
- With the mixer on low speed, cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix until well blended.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and add to the mixture, alternating with the milk.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Fold in the blueberries by hand until well mixed into the batter.
- Grease the muffin tin well, including the top.
- Pile the batter high in each muffin cup.
- Sprinkle each generously with sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool in pan before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »